Monday, September 22, 2008

Diamond Stickles

I'm going to start by saying,"The scan doesn't do the card justice." The background is the "Snowflakes" folder from Cuttlebug done on Whisper White Cardstock. I then used the Diamond stickles overtop of each of the snowflakes. Sometimes the snowflakes are covered almost completely and others sparingly. Wrapped a nice wide white organdy ribbon with a BIG bow around the card. Stamped the image twice, once on navy cardstock with white ink and Iridescent Ice EP and once on white cardstock with navy blue ink and Iridescent Ice EP.
The card just shimmers as it sits on my desk.

After my post on Saturday I did both things I was contemplating...I made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies and I did a scrapbook page to place on the guest signing table of the soon to be married couple. I will probably post it tomorrow. I need more sticky tabs to finish it.

Sundays workout consisted of getting the yard in order. I trimmed up all the bushes, got rid of the dead flowers. Wow, I think this is the first year I did yard work in the fall. I usually decide it's too cold to be outside and the work will still be there in the spring. It was a beautiful day to be outside and you know, it only took a couple of hours to get things done. When Kev & I finished that we took a little drive to the beach for some small rocks for the pond and then I got to go out to supper. Perfect....no cooking for me.

Thanks for checking in with me!

Yvonne

No comments: