Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Is Here...

Boy I wish a day had more than 24 hours. I seem to be on the run from 6:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m. everyday. Oh well, I know it will slow down soon.

The background on this card is done using the cuttlebug leaf folder. It's been embossed on cardstock that has been covered with tinfoil and alcohol inks to alter the tinfoil. The leaves are embossed with a real rust embossing powder, cut out and raised with dimensionals. The card shows better in person as you get the depth perception better.

Another busy day and I teach tonight at The Cutting Garden. Another Cuttlebug class and one tomorrow night too! This is a similiar version of one of the cards we'll be doing tomorrow night. I've also managed to cut out, so far, two of the three leaves to go on their cards! If you're reading this bring good scissors to class.

Enjoy your day and I hope you get some time in stamping.....BTW nobody told me what was new on my blog.....here's a hint....rub her tummy!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OMG. what astunning creation !!!!!love the different leaf colors !!!!
tfs:)
chat