Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Banner

Less than two weeks to the "Wedding Day"! It's coming so quickly....and still lots to do/create. lol This is the banner that will hang in the hall. The saying I saw posted on a chat group. She had cut the letters out of vinyl and put them on a wall.

I used the Cricuit to cut out the letters and shapes. The doves are from the Wedding cartridge, the burgundy letters from Storybook and the black writing is from the Jasmine cartridge. I love that little machine....so quick. To make the font into handwriting I also used the Cricut Design Studio. Everything is mounted on white paper however my photography seems to have altered the nice white a bit.

Off to work on my next project or bake, not sure which yet.

Enjoy the week-end.

Yvonne

No comments: