Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Mouse Hello


Finally finished this card for my daughter. I started it probably a week ago. Now I just have to get it into the mail. I don't think she checks my blog so hopefully it will still be a surprise when she gets it in her mailbox.

Stamped the House Mouse in black stazon on watercolor paper. Watercolored it using Twinkling H2O's. The background is Cuttlebugged using the paisley folder and the ovals are done using the Nestabilities. Placed 3 little brads on the side for balance. The paper is Stampin' Up. Certainly Celery and Misty Mauve (retired color). The image is raised up with dimensionals.

Heading back to the scrapbook room - I had a scrapbook page done but decided to change things - so back to the drawing board.

Happy Week-end,
Yvonne

No comments: