Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Toy

Alright then, I'll get right to my new toy! I bought the Nestabilities Label sets 1 & 2. lol Pretty self-explanatory on the card. The background is the weathered background stamp from Stampin' UP. Not much to explain on this card.
Some of you wanted to know where I bought my battery operated tealights. Dollar store.

Other big news though....The Cutting Garden has a new owner. They will publish the name in the next day or two so I don't want to mention who it is until it's been announced there. The store will re-open mid-late January in a new location. On a sad note it was my last day yesterday at the Cutting Garden with Catherine. It was so much fun working there. It's fun to be able to visit with people who are really interested in the same things you are!
More news...I'm not finished yet. As of December 31st I will be officially unemployed or I like to think of it as retired! I finally gave notice yesterday at the other two places I was working. Just think of all the time now I'll have for scrapbooking. :) Might have to work a thorough housecleaning in there too.
That's all I've got for today. Later on I may post a scrapbook page. I have a few more of those done from the wedding.

Yvonne

No comments: