Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dash of Glitter

Busy crafting day yesterday. I used to send cards to all our relatives for birthdays, anniversarys, etc but with work and all I didn't have time to get cards made for everyone. So this year again I'm hoping to send out cards to everyone once again.

This card is for my niece in Kelowna, BC. She's turning 17 this year.
I painted the image with Twinkling H20's and then added a little touch of stickles to give it a glittery look. Swiss dots is the background and a little blue bling on the tag. Also used the circle nestabilities.

I think today I'm going to do a little scrapbooking...not sure if I'll do more wedding pictures or work on something from Christmas.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

NICE one Yvonne! Hope you can come by later this month...did you get all the e-mails? ;)