Thursday, January 8, 2009

Glitz & Glamour!

Good Morning All,

A couple of days ago I posted a card using the image of a ladies head, today I'm using the same stamp set just a couple different stamps. It is a retired SU set "Haute Coute".
The card is a 5 1/2 square but I have taken 1" off of the side on the front. You wouldn't be able to tell that unless I got out my camera and took another shot of it and I'm feeling lazy so I didn't. I've also cut out a window on the front so the dress image is actually on the inside. I used co-ordination cardstock and Cuttlebugged the background with Swiss Dots and also used a border folder on the edge and then sanded. The black ribbon was from Costco. The images were colored in using H2o's and then stickles overtop. It just shimmers! Black embossed the saying.

Was going to scrapbook yesterday but need another shade of cardstock so I guess I will have to leave the house today so I can work on that project.

On a side note...have any of you been following Spellbinders Blog? They are showcasing some of the new releases for the nestabilities. Oh My Goodness! I may have to negotiate a raise in my allowance. lol Follow the link and have a peak...let me know what you think! Leave a comment.

Happy Crafting!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Yvonne, this is awesome, I love the colour! Just gorgeous! :)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how beautiful !!!!!love the glitz!!!!!tfs:)
chat