Friday, January 2, 2009

The Snow Has Stopped!

Thank goodness the snow has finally stopped. DH is out snowblowing the driveway now. Good thing, cause I really would like a coffee. I don't have any milk in the house for a cup this morning. We did venture out yesterday for coffee but the "Second Cup" was closed. Must have been due to the storm cause they advertised they would be open.

I had a crafty day yesterday. So I have a card or two to share.

I like the colors on this card. They are from Stampin' Up - Red Riding Hood and Kiwi Green. The leaves and flowers are a retired set called "Best Blossoms" and the saying is a hostess set.
I also used my oval nestabilities and the swiss dot cuttlebug folder. I used pop dots to raise the oval and the flowers. Pretty simple card to make. I did some with "Happy Birthday" on them too as I have a few birthday cards to send.

Hope everyone had a good New Years!

Yvonne

No comments: