Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

Hi There,
Don't know where the time has been going but I haven't been getting much created or if I do I forget to scan it before I send it out.

I did get a couple of masculine cards done. Supplies used were from Stampin' UP. Wanted to incorporate a little pattern paper into one of the cards. The other card I used the script cuttlebug folder (yeah, I did go shopping on Saturday)on the card. It went so well with the pen & ink that I couldn't say "NO".

This card I also cut about 3/4" off of the right side on the front and then glued that strip back onto the card with some gold cardstock and then another thin strip of the navy. Wanted to try something different.

Just a reminder that The Cutting Garden re-opens tomorrow in it's new location. For information you can click on the Cutting Garden. I have samples at the store now of the projects we will be doing on Tuesday night.
Today's activities include going to the hair salon and getting a color. It's been way over due but wanted to have it done close to vacation time. Actually vacation time is only 8 days away. Oh goodness.
On that note I'm going to sign off and go get something done.

Havy a good day.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Jaguar Grin said...

I really like these two.

Festive and still masculine looking. hard to find for a birthday card! :)