Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

Hi There,

Today the day to showcase "Fifth Avenue Floral".

To start, all materials are Stampin' Up! Cardstock used was Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black and watercolor paper. I used the new embossing folder from SU called Manhattan Flower Die and it works just like the Cuttlebug embossing folders. This folder co-ordinates with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I choose to use the lily on this card. I watercolored in with my watercolor crayons (not pencil crayons)and aqua painter. The flower is layered onto black cardstock which is raised by dimensionals to give more depth. I did faux stitching on the Apricot Appeal layer and used my black marker. For a little added "WOW" I used Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the stamens. The saying is a new stamp from the Occassions mini called "Oval All" and the Scallop Oval Punch is a new release as well. The scallop oval layers to the large oval that Stampin' Up released a few months back. The sentiment is raised up using dimensionals as well.

I'm going to spend my day in my craft room. Yippee! Some people say, "Don't you ever get tired of crafting?" Hugh...what are these people thinking....they are obviously not crafters. Leave me a comment ... Do YOU ever get tired of crafting????

I have another card ready for tomorrow.....

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I definitely don't get tired of crafting, I don't get to do enough of it,hahha,for my liking. BUT, what I get tired of is lack of organization and ROOM, so I can find what I want/need.... One dayyyy my CRAFTROOOM will come! I think that is a song,hahaha.You are great ,coming up with different designs,love the card..Have a great day!
Brenda