Saturday, March 28, 2009

he who has the most tools wins.

Another sleepless night so I thought I would get my post in early for the day.
This is another Stampin' Up set which is current - Totally Tool. Used black, always artichoke and kraft cardstock. Did a little tearing on the black strip for added texture and dimension. The screwdriver and saying (they are all on one stamp) are stamped in versamark and embossed using black detail. I colored the handle in with a marker and for the metal tip I used a metallic marker. The Happy Birthday is also embossed in black. Wasn't sure how that was going to turn out as I had already used a texture plate on the background however, I dug out my ever trusty stamp positioner to make sure I placed the words right where I needed them and tada...it worked.
I randomly stamped some of the other tools on a piece of Kraft cardstock and layered that as well. Do you like my little black screws...I didn't have any black brads but also didn't want to emboss them so I rubbed my silver brads into my black stazon pad and made black brads or black screws.

I think I'll head to my craft room for a bit, got an idea floating around in my head.
Probably no post on Sunday as we're heading to Antigonish in a few hours. The weather is supposed to be nice - +10 so we're taking "Mia" for a drive. That's our little sports car. lol We'll probably be spending the night with our friends.

Have a nice week-end and I'll see you Monday.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great card, very masculine