Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Early Birthday Greetings

Good Morning,

Well I had a pretty productive day yesterday. A little cleaning (but not as much since the cats moved to Toronto), a little crafting (not very productive as I couldn't make a decision on my scrapbook page), and some errand running (that was productive).Oh yes, and a little exercise time. Today should be a crafty day - right after the washing.

I'm sharing two cards I received when we had our girls crafty night. The first card was made by Kim. Kim's cards always have lots of layers. There's gold, lilac, vellum and white cardstock. There's windows cut out of the white and leaves embossed and cut out at the base of each window. Prima flowers attached to the windows over the gold embossed stems on the vellum. Make sure you click on the photo to get a better look.

My second card is by Val. The butterfly is gorgeous. He was all cut out and layered up. Complete with glitter. Very pretty. Love the pattern paper.


Thanks again gals, the cards really are beautiful.

Hopefully I'll get something together today to share tomorrow.

Any requests as to what you would like to see?

Yvonne

No comments: