Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mommy Time

Morning All!
Wasn't yesterday a nice day? Had the hair appointment. Just the same old look, so you don't need a pic. Once I got home I did a little work in the gardens. That was a bit of a mistake... only spent a little time pulling a few weeds but I really felt it in my back last night. Could not get comfortable anywhere in the house. Long night - short sleep. Then on top of that I get up this morning go to the computer and there is an article on there about the importance of getting the right amount of sleep. Quality and quanity. I didn't know you could get both at one time! lol

Sharing my scrapbook page I finished last week. Just some pictures of Steph with Xavier and with her parents just before and after Xavier is born. The pattern paper is from the bulk buy packages at Costco. Cardstock is Bazzil and the metal embellishments are the Dollar Store. They've been sitting in my stash for quite awhile now. Once again the idea for the first page was last weeks sketch on 52Sketches52Weeks and the second page was my own design. Had to come up with something that would work with the first page. I liked the idea of the tabs and I was able to incorporate metal brads with the same finish to help tie things together.

Today I'm hoping to work on some kitty picture pages. Speaking of "Picture Pages" which childrens show or celebrity used to have "Picture Pages" as part of the show?
Leave a comment if you know the answer.


I'm outta this computer. See you tomorrow.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful pages. I know what you mean about pulling weeds. I was planting more daylilies last week and pulled my sciatica. Misery!