Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Lattice & Prima Flowers

Good Morning,

I've had a couple days off of blogging. I did have a couple cards to share but just didn't get around to posting.
I was busy making in my craft room though and have some scrapbook pages and a few cards done up so will have something to share for the coming week.

Weather is supposed to be nice today so I don't want to waste it inside. Have to make the most of the days when the sun is shining.

Both of these cards I used my plastic template to make the lattice cuts. This is a great way to use of bits and pieces of double sided designer paper. A 12 x 12 piece sure can go a long ways. I did use a stamp for the background on the cardstock and also to stamp the sentiment. The embellishments are just Prima Flowers with a Dew Drop in the centre. Oh, by the way there are some new Dew Drops at the Cutting Garden. I was over there on Thursday.


Saturday I picked up some cool scrapbooking paper at Photo Memories. Kitty paper. It's really bright and bold. I don't usually scrapbook the cats. I have a couple layout of them but their looks don't change a whole lot. lol I just really liked the paper. Actually since Xavier has been born I keep seeing lots of paper I really like. It's always the really cool, brightly themed paper that I want. Haven't had the opportunity to use paper like that in a long time. There were other pieces that caught my eye but I was being good and decided I had to pick pictures first then the paper. I hate it when my practical side wins out over my impulsive side. (I must confess...my impulsive side did slip some really cute brads in with the paper purchase...but I'm planning on using those on a layout of Grandbaby!)

Enough rambling...enjoy your Sunday and I'll visit with you tomorrow. Stay tuned for some interactive cards.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Simply beautiful! I need to look for my template. Great colors on both cards.