Tuesday, June 16, 2009

spinner card

Good Morning,

The picture of this card isn't great and looked better in person. it is a spinner card and the little circle says "Happy Birthday". Spinner cards are easy to make, especially if you design a template first and then save it to re-use whenever you want to make another.
The Cutting Garden has this card on display and will be doing it in class this Wednesday. I only used pattern paper on the front so I felt I still needed to dress it up a little. Added some diamond stickles to some of the flowers - made a big difference. Diamond stickles also give the illusion that the stickles change color as the angle of the card turned.

I have lots to do today and I have to take pictures of the special project I'll be sharing tonight or tomorrow morning.

See you!
Yvonne

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great card Yvonne! I have never made a spinner. May have to add that to my long list of things to do. Thank you for your kind comments on my postings.
I love using the Build-a-brads on Scrap pages and as the centers for flowers.