Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday's Drive

Good Morning,
No papercraft samples this morning...maybe later today.
I wanted to share with you some pictures I took yesterday. We went to PEI for the day. We can get to our Grandson in just under three hours. Not too bad.
I will be turning some of these into scrapbook pages but just wanted to share sooner. He's now two months and has started to smile. I think it is so adorable.

I believe this photo is saying, "Enough Nana...put down the camera."

Went out for lunch. He was so good.

This one makes him look really chubby. His face has filled out but he is still slim. It's just those stripes. lol Maybe the way he's propped up too.

Just wanted to share a little with you.

I do have a special project to reveal tomorrow evening...can't show it any sooner cause it's an item for a swap. Some of us girls are getting together tomorrow night and this item is my share project.

I'll try and share something paper related later today....

Yvonne

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yvonne these are true treasures! Our grand just make our lives so rich. Enjoyed seeing him.

Jaguar Grin said...

I'm going to believe that he's making all those funny faces intentionally! :) Such a cutie. hahaha, what character!

Corinne said...

He is really cute and he has way more hair then Kevin :)

Deborah March said...

SOOOO precious...wonderful to see the photos of a proud Grammie!

Unknown said...

Your grandson is ADORABLE!!! I see lots of fun pages in his future ;)

Laura