Friday, July 3, 2009

Bright & Cheery

Good Morning,

TGIF - Makes you cheery even if the sun isn't shining. Tomorrow Xavier comes to visit for a few days so I may not be at the computer or my craft room as much. Though after he leaves I should have lots of pictures to keep me very busy. lol

DS & DH are going to be making that little boy an actual crib now since he has outgrown his craddle. Mommy and me are going to be using the cricut to make animals and ABC's for his walls. Should be lots of fun.

Went and picked out my glasses yesterday and ordered them. Now I'm second guessing myself. I hate it when I do that.

Also went to a purse party last night. I bought a rather large bag...I'm sure I'll never find anything in it but it was kind of funky. Maybe it will go with the new glasses. Don't have any pics of it yet but will try to take some next time the camera is out and share.

Enough chit chat and onto the project. The stamps used on this card are old. Both I believe are from PSX which is no longer in business. Once again the images were colore in with Copic markers. Dew Drops for the centre. Background is Cuttlebugged. The colors used are Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Green or Old Olive. Bold anyway.

Speaking of bold...have you seen the new "In Colors" from Stampin' Up. They are bold. This year SU added markers in the In Colors. Back to task at hand...this is a large square card but I din cut about 1 3/4" off the front right side to reveal the words on the inside of the right side. I also wrapped three rows of ribbon around the green strip. I had it done once with black and orange and everytime I looked at it it made me think of Halloween. lol Couldn't leave it like that so I had to take it apart and re-do it.



Well a few things on the agenda today. Going over to Sobeys and see what they have left in their garden centre. Hopefully all the good plants aren't gone. I wa going to go yesterday but ran out of time.

Yvonne

No comments: