Saturday, July 25, 2009

House Mouse Christmas

Good Morning,
Posting two days in a row...I must be on a roll. lol
The weather is giving ample opportunity to be in the craft room. Yesterday I did do a scrapbook page. Not glued together yet but probably today. Need to give it some time to make sure it is exactly as I want it.

Still in coloring mode. These little guys are so much fun to color. I have three more colored in different colors and just designing different cards around them.
I find the shape of the image a little more difficult to deal with as the image is almost too large for your standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.
I used non-tradional Christmas colors, cuttlebugged the background with snowflakes and added stickles for some bling. The wings are done with 2-way glue and dazzling diamonds. Martha Stewart punch for the border on the right and the sentiment is embossed with platinum embossing powder. I like the look that color gives with the card. Both colors of cardstock - Misty Mauve and Mint Green have long since been retired colors from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is just from my stash and had an iridescent sparkle to th edge.

May head downtown today and see what's going on down there. No doubt I forsee coffee and a cinnamon bun in my future!

Enjoy your Saturday - prediction for Sunday - possibly sun.

Yvonne

1 comment:

shawn bernard said...

Beautiful card - I love the colors!