Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chalks & Faux Stitching

Good Morning,

Little more organized or my posting today. Hope everyone has been enjoying our warmer weather. It is so nice.

This post is using the same stamp set as yesterday, "Autumn Days". The background was done with chalks, the Ruby Red backgroun was stamped with a versamark pad. Like the mesh look up in the corners. That started out as just going to be paper pierced and then I decided to had some stitching with a marker. Oooops, I stitched where I shouldn't have so that is how I ended up with more of a mesh look but it is different.
I used one of the label sets from the Nestabilities and a white gel pen to stitch around one of the layers. Chocolate Chip and More Mustard ink on the wheat and the pheasant. Pretty easy card.

That's my share for today. Not sure what my day is going to look like but I think I'll try and do a little stamping. I do need to still get a title on my scrapbook page.

Thanks for visiting!
Yvonne

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Yvonne! I have that set but don't think I have used it yet.