Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Is In The Air

Good Morning,

I finally found the card I've been wanting to post for a few days. I had moved my craft room and couldn't seem to remember where I had stashed it.

The background is done using glossy cardstock and alcohol inks. It's been so long since I did it I can't remember which colors I used. After you are done inking your glossy cardstock, choose a cuttlebug folder and emboss. Once that is completed use a sanding block and lightly sand the raised up area thereby removing the ink. The bird was stamped and embossed with black powder.

If this a try and see what results you get.



Need to keep the post short. Just a quick update on the personal side...still haven't made it out of the country for house hunting...hopefully tomorrow. Working on clearing customs and being granted the visa. Keep your fingers crossed.

Yvonne

No comments: