Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rockin' Baby

Good Morning,
Well I was busy creating cards yesterday so I might actually have something to post over the next couple of weeks.

Here's a quick catch up on my life (I'll make it short as some of you are really here to see cards!). We did purchase a house in the States, our home here has sold and I should be leaving around the 15th of October. DH left yesterday. Went to Toronto and spent the day with DD and then he is getting close to Houston now as I type. It's been a whirlwind of a month, with selling off all our vehicles and other "stuff" that we didn't need and I'm hoping that after I get to Houston things will get back to normal or at least not so hectic. We are living in an apartment until we can take possession of our home which will be the last week of October. Unfortunately I won't have any crafting stuff with me and won't have a lot to do. Oh gosh, I guess I'll have to browse the stores. lol

I did get a card made this morning for a friend who just had a baby boy. I can't take credit for the design of this as I copied it from Hands, Head & Heart. Pretty cute and pretty easy. I used my circle scissors cutter, punches & cuttlebug. The only thing that is stamped is Special Delivery". The card really does rock too!



I'm going to try and get a few more cards done today. I did get a scrapbook page done for Xavier last week but forgot to take pictures before I gave it to Mom & Dad.

Have a great Sunday!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Deborah March said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah March said...

Aaawww, just the CUTEST thaing Yvonne! Best of luck in your new adventure!