Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Taking A Dip

Hello Everyone!

How's your New Year's Eve plans coming?

Last night DD & DH went to the movies...Avarator or something like that... When I found out it was 2 1/2 hours long I knew I didn't want to go. I was happy to stay home and play the Wii. I'm now first in a bunch of levels...lol It's a challenge staying ahead of everybody else. Seems like I have to practice three times as hard or else they get lucky once.

See my new stamp. I know another house mouse. Can you believe I didn't know Hobby Lobby carried stamps. I had been there a few times but missed the stamp isle. They keep it in a back corner. DD & I went to the store and that is when I located it and just had to have the stamp.

The pattern paper was from my Costco stash. If you look closely I put stickles on the paper to give it a little more bling. Just on the dots in the centre of the starburst. Once again I used the copics for coloring. You just can't beat them. Cardstock and ribbon is from SU. The words Happy Birthday are embossed using the distress embossing powder. Crystal Effects on the sunglass lens. So nice to do a cheery/springy card.


I'm off to the scrapbook store today for some cardstock. Getting ready to work on a scrapbook page and I need to match up some paper. Not much else to do here today cause it's raining again. Ugh!

Bye!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an awesome card... I would really like to have a dip right now but will wait until tomorrow night to take my dip!!! LOL