Monday, January 11, 2010

Daydreaming About Tear Drops

Happy Monday,

We had a cool week-end but the temperature should stay above freezing tonight. Yippee.

Going to get right to the card today. The image is from SU's set Summer by the Seashore. I love that stamp...makes me think dreamy. Just into your own thoughts.

I used two different cuttlebug folders. Script and Distressed Stripes.Also border scallop punch by SU. Distress inks by Tim Holtz on the edges and across the script words. The layers on the images were cut using the nestabilities and the image colored with copics.

See those cute embellishments. Santa brought them to me. What a good Santa. They are Tear Drops. Just a different shape from Dew Drops.




Now I'm thinking about working on some Valentine's Day cards. I have one almost completed so it might be ready for tomorrow.

Have you been following all the new Spellbinders releases? They've got lots of new releases coming and some of them are only available for a limited time.

See you tomorrow!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love that set also. Need to pull it back out one of these days. I so look forward to warmer weather.

featheredheaven said...

Hi Yvonne,
We actually met at the Cuting Garden when Kim had a Stampin' Up event going on. It was my 1st event, and I enjoyed it very much.
I have been following your blog and this si the 1st time I have ever commented.
Just wanted to say that I love your site, and look forward to seeing what it is you have posted for the day! Hope it warms up for you...believe me it's no better here in Lower Sackville!

Sue