Friday, March 5, 2010

Mardi Gras

TGIF!

Friday afternoon. Yippee. The sun is shining and I think this week-end I'm either going to a chili cook-off or a wine testing. Haven't decided which. What are your plans?

The scrapbook pages are from our excursion a couple of week-ends ago. I really liked the paper so I didn't want to cover it up too much. Not much to tell you about the project. No special effects or techniques.


This is Marlene's card from last months challenge. Looks like little punched flowers in the basket. That is actually purple ribbon on the left hand side. It looks like a punch. Isn't it gorgeous. The background was cuttlebugged with swiss dots and some of the flowers have a little pearl. Very nice! Watch your mailbox for some goodies Marlene.
That's all for today. Working on another scrapbook page of Xavier. He'll be here in less than 2 weeks. Guess I should get some extra projects completed cause I won't be having anytime in the craft room.
Enjoy your week-end.

Yvonne

No comments: