Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She Looks Spunky!

Hello

It's been afew days since I've posted. Been working on a few things but can share them just yet.

I did color up another one of these cute little fairies. I relly think they are sweet.

My pattern paper was from Costco. The little dew drops are from the "water" collection. So pretty with this paper. I also used a SU border punch onthe stripes. Does't that make a beautiful edging.
I did color the fairy with Copics then cut out and mounted with dimensionals. I wanted some little saying on the front but didn't have a stamp that was suitable. I had rub-ons left over from Stampin' Up and used one fo those.

Must get back to scrapbooking. Hope you're having a crafty afternoon.

Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said:love the theme. colors sure are diff. very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne,
Very nice card, I love the color combo....The fairy is sweet to
Sherry

Julie Mutch said...

This is really cute, Yvonne! Love the fairy and your choice of patterned paper is gorgeous!

Can't wait to see what news you have to share! Take care and don't keep us in suspense too long! lol :)

Hugs,
Julie