Monday, May 31, 2010

Craft Room

Good Morning,

It is Memorial Day Week-end here. I don't have any projects to share with you as I was re-vamping my craft room. Organizing and sorting "stuff".
Friday DH decided to buy some kitchen cabinets and install them hold my crafty stuff and give me a nice work station. (Actually...I think he was tired of iris carts and various designs of drawers around the room.)lol

These are my new cabinets. There are doors for the top as well but were damaged when we opened the boxes so two more are on order. That wall is 11'. I went to the Dollar Tree and found an assortment of plastic bins and baskets that work great in the drawers to maximize space. I forgot to take those pictures.

This is inside my closet. Scrapbook paper in the centre. Stamps to the left and an assortment to the right.





My punch rack for now...working on getting DH to build me something else.
My computer so I can stay in touch.

Lousy picture but it's a table to hold my cricut and other things.

Now to settle down to some serious crafting...I received from Fargo Cat Shops some smooch and glimmer mist so hope to get a chance to try those out soon.

Yvonne

5 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

looking lovely Yvonne! Nancy LeB

Anonymous said...

Look awesome Yvonne, now if only I had that space.lol...That is the only thing I miss from a few years ago...you know what I mean..

Sherry K

Deborah said...

Very Cool! And you have a window!

Yeah!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

I am jealous Yvonne!! Great looking room.

Carole

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, NICE space missie!!