Friday, June 11, 2010

A New Look

 Good Morning,

You may notice my blog has new colors this morning....don't be alarmed I'm just trying out new things...it has nothing to do with your computer! I may move things around on it too. My blog link and name will stay the same, just the look changes.

Speaking of changes I'm sharing some old photos with you today. I've had the pages done for quite some time but didn't have the journalling done cause I don't really like journalling. I know "gasp" for all the hard-core scrapbookers. So sometimes my scrapbooks are really more like fancy picture albums but that's okay...it makes ME happy! Remember that when you're scrapbooking do what you like not what people tell you to do.

So that is me in the photographs. About 8 months pregnant with our first child - Adam. I was only 23. Back then...people got married earlier and had their families earlier.

I stamped all the green cardstock with versamark and a leaf stamp. I have some skeleton leaves attached to the pages. They were a popular embellishment for awhile. Things change quickly with scrapbooking embellishments.  Those are metal brads on the page to that look like rick-rack.

The pictures were taken in Northern Alberta. That's also where I was born, raised and met DH. Now you know a little more about me.


Have a great week-end.
Yvonne

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

What fun to look back on some older pictures of you. Thanks for sharing! :)