Thursday, July 15, 2010

MOJO 147 - Vintage

Hi

Thought I would give Mojo Monday another try this week. Here's the sketch:

Almost Amythyst is the card base. 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
The pattern paper is about 8 years old but was a perfect match. The one inch squares are from Donna Salazar's paper line. I've used this paper before on a card and scrapbook page. I'm still using the same 12 x 12 sheet. It can go a long ways! I used squares but rotated them for a different look.
Happy Anniversary is embossed in gold and Nestabilities used for the shapes. The ivory flower is from Walmart. They come on a ribbon roll and I just cut them apart. They're quite nice for a vintage feel.
Have you been checking out Spellbinders new releases? If there is something you want pre-ordered go to Fargocat Designs.

Must get back to work. Some new stamps arrived for me to play with.
Friday and Saturday I'm attending CKC here in Houston. I'm registered for five different classes. Should be fun. I never did to the practice run to drive there so I cause I just have to fake it tomorrow morning with all the rest of the rush hour traffic. Better get a coffee to take with me! I'm driving that's as strong as I'm allowed although something stronger might quiet the driving jitters. lol

I'll give you an update on Monday.

Yvonne

3 comments:

KellyRae said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you tilted the sketch.

Cheryl said...

Simply stunning card! I love the colors and all your elements.

Julie Mutch said...

Just gorgeous, Yvonne. This is such a nice sketch for an anniversary card and you've done a beautiful job with the different elements.