Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peace On Earth

Good Morning,

I have a little extra time today to blog. Kevin and Adam have gone golfing for the day so I'm relaxing at the B & B and catching up on a few tasks.
Vacation is winding down...Friday we head back home. It's been great having a chance to see everybody and especially seeing Xavier.

This is another card I made with the Just-Rite Stamps. Background paper is retired Stampin' Up. The image was colored in with copics. I don't try to shade on these smaller stamps, just color. For bling, dew drops adhered to the background paper overtop of some of the existing dots. Nestabilities or punches used for layering the image. I actually stamped the word image first then cut with the Nestability followed by embossing. Created what looks like a tab under the image just for variation.

This might be the last post I can squeeze in before I head back home. I'm probably starting to go through crafty withdrawal! lol
Deborah has a few orders of product on their way to my house so it will be exciting to get those and open them. I will keep you informed with all the new goodies that will be arriving. I know some of those new spellbinder dies are coming my way. I can hardly wait to try those babies out. hehe If you're looking for any of those you selves send Deborah and e-mail regarding pricing etc.Her prices are calculated tax in and are very good.
I think she has some card classes going on right now with the Just-Rite Stamps too!

Time for me to get on with my vacation....see you soon.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card Yvonne. Ejoy the rest of your vacation....
Sherry