Monday, August 2, 2010

Time Flies

Hi

I'm into my final month being a designer for Sketches!{by tamara}. This week is a layout sketch. To see how well I followed the sketch please pop on over to Sketches!{by tamara} . I don't have my copy of the sketch handy and I'm uploading this a day early!

This picture is of my Goddaughter Jenna. It was taken when she was eight - twelve years ago. So hard to believe that she just graduated high school and will turn eighteen in a couple more days.
This page is a reminder for all of us to stop and enjoy or cherish the moments cause time flies. The paper and the butterflies are sparkly. I think the cartridge I used is Home Accents for the butterflies. Co-ordination paper for the layers in the centre. Embossed the first layer with a cuttlebug folder and sanded. The second layer I just sanded the paper and where the writing is I sanded the paper and used the Graphix rub-ons to do the journalling.



I plan on doing the co-ordinating page of her in her grad dress which was gorgeous!

Heading out early tomorrow morning from Toronto and flying onto Nova Scotia.
Had a wonderful time with Kristen and Joel.

I'll be back in a couple of days.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this pagem the colors are awesome. Can't wait to see the coordinating page.
See you soon
Sherry

Deborah March said...

Have FUN in the prettiest little province in Canada! :-)