Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Treats

Good Morning,

I've been missing in action for a few days. I was scrapbooking and I just couldn't get my MOJO together yesterday. Actually it seems to be more that I don't have a good attention span at the moment. I've been jumping from project to project. Also had to get my hair cut and colored yesterday. She talked me into cutting it as well. It's still long enough for a pony tail but she layered it up some. The jury is still out on how I'm going to like it.

Over the last week I've had some new people sign up as Followers or Subscribers to my blog post. Thank you for your interest. To all of you who read my blog please let me know if there is something you would like me to showcase. I'm up to trying out new projects/card designs/techniques etc. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll see if I can creating a project with your ideas.



The image on this card is from Just-Rite Stamps. Deborah over at Fargo Cat Shops has a variety of their stamps in stock.

This particular set is called "Something Sweet". It would be quite adorable if you were making small gift baskets for friends and family.

The image was colored with Copics and Stickles for accent areas.

The lacey border in the centre of the card was created with a Martha Stewart punch. Just punch along both edges of your cardstock. It left me about a 1/4" border in the centre that I covered with red grosgrain ribbon. Fargo Cat Shops also had in some Martha Stewart punches and EK Success. Both brands work great.

All the circles were cut with Nestabilities.

I'm working on a specail project that might take me a couple of days to complete. But it will be worth the wait.

Congratulations to Marilyn Mercer....Marilyn is teaching classes for Fargo Cat Designs as well as working on the design team. Welcome aboard!

I'm off for a walk this morning and then hopefully work on that new project.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your card Yvonne, very nice. I have some of those stamps from Fargo Cat, guess I better get to work and create something with them.

Have a great day
Sherry K