Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last Post 2010

Morning...

I think this will be my last post for 2010. I will be starting the New Year with a Blog Hop...so stay tuned for that.

This is same idea as I showed yesterday but used a different frame. This frame is also produced by 7 Gypsies. The openings on this are trading card size and uniform. Made it a little easier to find pictures to fit.

The KMB are my daughters initials and were cut from Blackletter on the Cricut. I used grungepaper to cut the letters as well as the skull and the word love. I can't remember exactly everything I used to  create the colors.

I do believe I cut the grungepaper and then embossed it with the Cuttlebug for texture. Followed that with heat embossing with black embossing powder. Then sanded the image slightly, applied some more veramark and then rubbed antique gold pearl-ex over top. The versamark is so the pearl-ex will stick.

You will also notice the "Harry Potter" paper behind the words and images. lol 
I think this is a wrap for this year.

Thank you to all of you who take the time to stop and visit.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Yvonne...thank you for sharing all of your creations this past year. I look forward to seeing many more.
Happy New Year to you and Kevin.

Sherry K