Saturday, February 12, 2011

Glitter Mist & Mojo Monday 177

Good Morning,

Not too often I post on Sunday but need to get this one in for the MojoMonday challenge.

As you can see I used basically the same supplies as yesterdays card. I added to two girls which are part of the same stamp set as the pocket. They were colored with copics.

What I did do differently this time was I stamped the flowers on vanilla cardstock and then used an orangey colored glimmer mist to change the cardstock flower to the color I wanted. Also sprayed some glimmer mist on the orange pattern strip. Glue the  orange piece to the card and then embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. Tim Holtz Distress Walnut ink to distress the edges of the pattern paper and pocket.
It's hard to see the shine on the flowers.
I'm up to 17 complete robots. lol

I'll see you on Monday - V-Day!

Yvonne

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooooo cute, I luv it...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Sherry said...

Really nice, I always like this stamp set...great job Yvonne

Julie Mutch said...

This is super cute, Yvonne! Love the colours! :)

featheredheaven said...

Yvonne, love the card and the colors! Also love your new blog header!
Sue

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So darling! Love that beautiful flower! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!