Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spotlighting with La Blanche Stamps

Hello

Making this a quick post as DH is coming home a day early and I need to finish up a few house things. lol Groceries in the house might be nice too. I don't cook much when I'm alone...that's why they make frozen dinners.

The stamp is from La Blanche stamps called "apple blossom".

The technique used is spotlighting. You pick a specific area and highlight it by layering and using pop dots for dimension. For more ideas you can check out splitcoaststampers.

Tim Holtz Distress inks used for coloring. and background colors.


That's all...no stories.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please come over and grab it from my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given us crafters!