Friday, March 4, 2011

Toot! Toot!

Good Morning....

That is me tooting my own horn this morning....I finally made one of the highlighted threads in the Cricut Chirp. You ask...What is the Cricut Chirp?

Cricut has their own website and forum. You post your projects up in the forums. I posted my magnetic ABC Robotz in the vinyl section. Each week Cricut sends out a newsletter featuring about half a dozen entries. I was so excited last night when I saw my post that hubby thought I must have won something....lol I did tell him though for a job well done I should get a prize...a Cricut Imagine would be nice. lol

Onto a card for today. Products used on this card were all Stampin' Up. I really like the embossing folder...it does just the edge. The image was colored in with markers directly to the stamp. Fast, simple card but yet elegant.

Week-end plans anyone? We're thinking about heading to Galveston on Saturday for some of the Mardi Gras events. Left it too late so can't get a room but it's only about 1 1/2 hours drive.

Need to get something accomplished today.  Have a good week-end!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Steph said...

Speaking of those robots - Xavy is having a great time putting them everywhere they're NOT supposed to go! And cracking they're necks - *sigh* at est he likes them, right?!