Thursday, July 28, 2011

Something To Crow About!


Hi There!

Wednesday...half way through the week. Actually I kinda like the week days...I have the house all to myself. :)

I've got some exciting new to share....I made the design team for Creative Critterz Imaginations. This is a blog that features the Cricut Imagine. There will be a variety of projects so even if you don't have an Imagine there will still be lots of great ideas to spark your creative energy. I look forward to working with all the other gals. Be sure to drop by the Creative Critterz blog as they are showcasing each designer all week long.

I decided to make this card when I found out the news. The images and paper patterns are from Imagine More Cartridge. The card is 5 1/2" square. The rooster and chick are one of the images that doesn't have the layering option. However the border and the top saying are cut separtely.

The "or Tweet" was generated using the Cricut Craft Room. If you're not familiar with that it will be a FREE on-line design too that can be used with your Cricut. Like the gypsy or design studio but with a few more options. The Cricut Craft Room (CCR) is still in beta testing but it must be getting closer to release to the general population. I printed the green background and then printed my font overtop of the green. The punches used to cut and layer those words are from Stampin' Up.

Have a great rest of the week.

Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Yvonne they a very lucky to have you on their team.

I love your card, Maybe its because I like roosters,lol
Sherry

Anonymous said...

great work as usual Yvonne and I really enjoyed the morning with you when you were in Truro Awesome Thanks

ScrapLovely said...

how were you able to cut the rooster. for some reason i am not able to find it on my screen. HELP! thank you

Yvonne said...

The rooster was cut from the Imagine More cartridge...you will find it under the icon button. There are about 10 items that can be printed but there are no layers.