Monday, August 29, 2011

And Then....WE were 3

Good Morning,

Here we are again. It is my turn to post over at Creativer Critterz Imaginations. This week we have free reigh on what we wanted to make. Of course I decided on a scrapbook page.

Don't you just love the shoe picture. I've taught my children well...Adam thought taking a picture of their shoes lined up would make a good scrapbook page. And he was right!
All paper is printed with the Imagine using Bubblegum Stripes. I think it is one of my favorite cartridges as the colors are bright and good for children pages.
The running shoe is from Boys Will Be Boys. There are such good detail in the layers on those images. Just look at those laces.

Base Camp cartridges used for the font and the tag. The brackets were from Blackletter.
Buttons helped to tie things together.
I totally enjoyed making this page and it went together super quick which is unusual for me.

I've got some other great projects to share this week so see you soon.

In the meantime if you need more inspirations check out Creative Critterz Imagination.

Yvonne

No comments: