Sunday, August 7, 2011

BBQ Time

Good Morning

I've had a busy week. Took me longer to get ready for my post tomorrow than it should have, but I can't ell you anything more about that until Monday. Also DH has had the week off so crafting time has been a little less.

This card is pretty simply. All the images are from a product called Dazzles. The images are a black vinyl in this case (they also come in other colors) you simply peel them off of the sheet and place on colored cardstock or on why and color in then cut out. The anta and the words BBQ were placed directly onto the card and the rest were colored with copic markers.
If you've ever used a product called Peel-offs this is very similiar.

I don't believe Fargocat Shops has any of this in stock but after CHA I do believer there are some new peel-offs enroute. I also just popped over to Deborah's blog....oh my...there's some yummy eye candy there showcasing some of the new product that should be arriving any day!

See you tomorrow for my Monday share.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Yvonne.... I ahve heard of dazzles but I only had a gold peel off type one before.I didn't know they had these. TFS
BC in NS