Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Made With Love

Good Morning,
I seem to be getting a backlog of projects to post. Guess that means I'm getting lots of crafty time in. The next few posts will be a combination of Halloween and Christmas. I'm having so much fun with Halloween.

Today a two-page scrapbook layout. This one was a little challenging to co-ordinate the two pages. One one side I wanted a masculine page but the other side was Xavier in the cradle with Poppy's hand on him. I think I was able to tie the two pages together.
All the tools are cut from Cricut Lite "Handyman". The silver peg board is metal and embossed with the Cuttlebug. The measuring tape down the middle came from DH's garage.
Created a work bench and then tucked this photo inside the cupboard.


Xavier was only a couple of weeks old there.
That's a wrap for today.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Wednesday.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love this layout! A great way to keep this special time and memory as time goes on. Loved it!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful what a keepsake