Thursday, September 15, 2011

Same Santa...but a little more Classic

Hello,

Going to make this quick. As I posted yesterday I used exactly the same stamp, ink, and copic markers to color the image.

Pattern paper is last years Basic Grey Christmas line. The ornaments are from Stampin' Up and stamped with versamark and gold embossed on the same pattern paper as the background.
Ornaments individually cut out and raised up with dimensionals.

Look at those little tiny bows. Yep...I tied them. lol
I think I'm on a roll for Christmas cards. I made another one yesterday. Still got lots to go...and I won't tell you how many days till Christmas...don't want to scare anybody.

Picked up some test tubes today....he he...want to know what I'm going to do with them?

You'll just have to keep checking back to see!

Yvonne

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I really like this one! Great job.

Anonymous said...

very nice yvonne I always enjoy your work and look at your post every time you put on on I really like this one hope I get it for Christmas LOL I really enjoyed your visit to Truro Thanks ANN

marlene said...

diff. twist on color for this card. The gold sure makes everything pop.