Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lil' Helper!

Morning,

Finally got around to getting a scrapbook page done. It went together quite quickly.

All paper and printed using Kates Kitchen Imagine cartridge. With the exception of the banner all images are also from Kates Kitchen. Base Camp might have been the font.
These pictures were taken when I was visiting Xavier this summer.
We had a great time baking. If you click on the journalling in the last picture you can read
all about it.
The banner image was from Yummy cartridge and I changed out the colors.
The little flower in the centre of each was part of the oven mitt image on Kate's Kitchen.
Also used those clear epoxy circles over the top of the circles.
Thanks for taking the time in your day to visit with me.

Stop by tomorrow and I promise you a laugh!
I'll just say, "I was thinking outside of the box on this one"!

Yvonne

1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

great pages. Can't believe how big he is - wasn't he born just a month or two ago :)