Thursday, November 3, 2011

Birdhouses

Hi There,
I'm now into full swing on getting my Christmas cards done. Last count I only have fourteen done. I better get a move on as I'm taking a little vacation soon to go and see my grandson. Looking forward to that. We Skype with him occasionally and I had sent him a little package of goodies so he opens it on skype. It was one of those Halloween treat boxes that I showed last week. Once he got it opened he sees the treats and says, "Yummy".

Just a quick overview. All coloring with Copics.  The bird and the fence is from the new Cricut cartridge Ribbons and Rosettes. Fence cut at 1.5 " and the bird at 1". This cartridge does a lot of borders. I think it will be a favorite. Pattern paper from Hobby Lobby. Bought this last year and still using it on Christmas cards. When doing cards one piece goes a long ways.
Stickles added to the flower centers, red berries and snow. Distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Pumice Ink.

Entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. Project had to be bird related.

Enjoy your day!

Yvonne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card Yvonne, I love the bird house's.
Sherry

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! I love the story about your grandson and his "yummy" Halloween treats--so cute :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

Sheila said...

very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Nellie said...

wow, I love your card!!!