Monday, November 7, 2011

City Chase

Hello There Crafters,

Changing things up this week. We are to create a "Family Layout".

As you know here on Creativer Critterz Imaginations we're showing you all the nifty things you can do with your Cricut Imagine. Usually I show you how great it is to print your own paper and icons and then have your Cricut cut them out. This week I did things a little different. If you're like me you have a stockpile of cardstock and pattern paper waiting to be used so that is just what I did - I used my existing paper and only used the cut feature on the Imagine.

This past June my daughter and I competed in the City Chase. These events are held in numerous countries and then the top winner from each country competes internationally. I like to think of it as a mini "Amazing Race". We did things such as pulling cars, kayaking, walking on stilts and eating doggy biscuits. We had such a good time and completed our minimum requirements too!
It was a time I truly cherished with my DD and hope to compete with her again next year.

Cartridges Used:
Celebrations - Banner
Wall Decor and More - Filmstrip
Sports Mania - Runners
Font - Plantin'
Thank you for stopping by to visit and your comments are always appreciated.

Yvonne

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

What great memories for both of you and a great LO too. Thanks for sharing Yvonne, hope you can do it again next year !!!!
Marilyn