Monday, January 2, 2012

Sweet

Happy New Year,

Hope everyone had wonderful holiday season. It's now time to get back to crafting. I for one know that I have really missed playing/creating in my craftroom over the holidays.

My day to post over at Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog.

There was no theme this week for the design team to follow. We could just let our creative juices flow.
I went with a birthday card....it should read belated....I remembered the birthday just didn't have time to get it finished.
I choose the Yummy cartridge for both the pattern paper and the image. The cake is from page 5 and I didn't alter the color combo, however the word Sweet on page 24 I changed up the colors to have it match. Add a little ribbon, some dew drops and a little glitter to the cherry and your card is complete!

I have lots of projects to work on and some exercise time to fit in too. I may have had a little too much poppy cock and cookies. But it was Yummy!

Yvonne

3 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Happy New Year Yvonne . Cute card

sherry said...

Love the card Yvonne!!
Happy New Year to you!!
Sherry

Marilyn said...

Love your card and love the colors!