Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life's Little Moments

Good Morning,
A wonderful scrapbook page for sharing today. DIL and little grandson. He's about 20 months in this photo. Don't get too many pictures of Mom & son....Mom usually has the camera.
I did use lots of different techniques on this page.

Cartridges Used:
Elegant Edges - large scallop designed
Blast Off - all pattern papers, title and solid paper
Graphically Speaking - Life's Little Moments
Life's A Beach - coral, crab, sandcastle
George & Basic Shapes - circles
Sandcastle - all pieces cut out of cardstock
I used a product called MuddPuddles to texture the cardstock. It is sand with glue in it. Pretty easy to use. The flags are coated with glossy accents for a glossy shine. Small black pearl at the top of the flag pole.
The crab cut from red cardstock and clear embossed to give a shiny look.Small beads for the eyes.
Coral covered in glitter.
Orange gems added to project to give a finished look.
Thanks for visiting with me today and take time for "life's little moments!"

Yvonne

2 comments:

Chelle said...

How cute!! Sure wish I'd had a camera & been a pic taker when my ONLY one was small!!!! She's 27 now so I do have pix regrets!!!
I do like all the little accents, they "make" the LO!! TFS

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great layout love all the details especially how you did the castle.
Marilyn