Monday, May 14, 2012

At The Park

Morning All!

This week for my post on the Creative Critterz Imagines blog our theme is Designers Choice.

As many of you know my little Grandson has been down visiting so I took this opportunity to do a scrapbook page of him.

The pattern paper is from Cricut cartridge - Notebook Doodles. It is such a fun cartridge and can see myself using this one a lot.

Robotz cartridge - robot 3"
Ribbons & Rossettes - for the diamonds 2.1 & 1.5" - Inked and faux stitched around the layers and popped a dew drop into the centre of each
Let's Play - 3" - I doodled around the word play
Cricut Craftroom Basics cartridge for the journalling shape


Now I must try and get the co-ordinating page completed. Not sure how I'll keep up on the scrapbooking with two grandchildren!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Chelle said...

How cute!! Go Nana!!!