Thursday, May 31, 2012

Congratulations!

Hi There Crafters,

With the end of the school year wrapping up I'm sure you know of someone graduating. I thought I'd share this cute card.
The person is from Everyday Paper Dolls at 4".
All paper printed and cut with Imagine. Background paper - Contemporary Nature and Vintage for the diploma.
Congratulations is from Alphalicious. Using CCR I first flood filled a rectangle with grey then placed the words overtop. I only printed the image and then cut around the words after. I needed to do it this way as the lettering would have been too small to cut out properly. If you look closely you will see the lettering is actually two different colors as well.
Peachy Keen stamp for the face and all pieces on the image were inked.
Just heading out the door this morning on my way to The Great American Scrapbook Show. When I'm back I'll give you a full update.

Yvonne


No comments: