Friday, May 11, 2012

Flowers

Good Morning,

I know it seems like forever since I've posted but I've had good reason. Xavier was here and I was busy with him. Simple as that. I had a wonderful time and have some great pictures to scrapbook. The highlight of his visit for him was probably enduring a trip to the mall but when we got there a firetruck showed up. The firemen were so nice they took Xavier and showed him the whole truck, let him sit inside the truck...he was thrilled. lol

With Mother's Day fast approaching I have a couple of cards that would be suitable for Mother's Day or any occasion.

There is an insert that fits into the plant pot. You could use it as a bookmark as well. Also there is enough room in the pot to insert a gift card or cash.

The first card was made using Cricut cartridge - Walk in My Garden and Imagine More for the pattern paper. To design the flower pot I welded two images together on CCR to form a card. Double-sided tape on the edges to hold it together.
The card below was completed using stickers. All supplies were from Stampin' UP. I placed the stickers on white cardstock and then cut them out.
The design came from Splitcoaststampers and if you click on the link it will show you how to make the flowerpot without using a cricut cut.
Wishing all you Mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day. May you be appreciated not only on your special day but all year long.

Yvonne

1 comment:

marlene said...

Great color combo for Mother's Day. Must try to make one of them. Happy Mother's Day Yvonne.