Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing Korben!

Good Morning,
I would like to introduce you to my newest Grandson!  I think he is such a beautiful baby. The top picture he was about eight days old.

I loved the cloud paper. The  clouds are cut from felt and the felt had a protective backing to it that could be pealed away and then it exposed the adhesive. I did cut this with my Imagine - I set it to cut twice to make sure it cut all the way through.

Heaven Sent - I added silver bling to the words and swirls.

The ribbon across the picture also had adhesive already applied to it....that a nice feature...unless you wanted to make a bow. The ribbon just repeat the word "Baby". Click pic for close-up.

The flowers are silk and from Stampin' Up. For the centres I used co-ordinating cardstock and the tool for covering your own brads. Worked like a charm.
I have Mom & Korbens hospital bracelet and the measuring tape so I wanted to incorporate those on a page.
The little silver clip reads "It's a Boy". I think that is a Memory Maker accessory.
Lightly sponged blue ink around the white borders and added light blue faux stitching.
I really wanted to keep the pages blue and white with a touch of silver.
Cartridges Used:
Clouds - Superman
Swirls - Elegant Cakes
Heaven Sent - CTMH - Art Philosophy
Scalloped Border - CTMH - Art Philosophy

Can't wait to share my next pages with you.
 
Have a Great Day!
 
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Best wishes.

marlene kiley said...

what a nice way to do a scrap page. Love the blues. Baby is a cutie. Love his name, very diff.