Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back To Basics

Good Morning!

All the kids should be back in school by now....must be crafting time.

This card is using a really old technique. I stamped the flower with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Using  pink ink and an ink dauber I gently rubbed ink over the embossed image. I started in the centre and worked my way out...gradually lightening. The embossing powder resist the ink. You can always take a tissue and gently rub over the embossed area to remove any ink.

Layer the card up a couple of times and you've got a great card!
I really must get back to crafting...I haven't done much at all in August.
 
Yvonne

2 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

can't beat heat embossing - always a star for me - great card

marlene kiley said...

thanks for the tip. Neat!